Monday, December 11, 2006

in which I test to see if I can load YouTube videos half-correctly

Not the ad of the year, but darn close. I spent about twenty minutes trying to make dead certain that this had no relation whatsoever to The Polyphonic Spree; apparently it really doesn't.



Now, I realize that about 75% of America is going to look at this commercial and throw their remote through the TV screen. Just like that "Babies Everywhere" commercial, you're going to either go out and buy the product right then and there or scratch your head and flip to a less batguano-insane channel.

But what about the channels, like SpikeTV and G4, that normal people wouldn't be watching in the first place? Why can't we get these commercials on there?

Anyway: two exams down, three to go. Whee.

4 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a good commercial, never saw that one

 
At 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr

You obviously weren't here when I was trying to explain the dead people coffee commercial to Nathan and Sara weeks and weeks ago!

(or you were and you're posting it?)

I am sending them to your blog now!

Did you *just* see this now?

I didn't even watch it, I just recognized it from the creepy yellow dead people.

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...I mean sunbeams.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i liked it and found it creepy at the same time!!

i love you though!
good luck on the rest of those exams

 

Post a Comment

<< Home