Monday, November 20, 2006

Russans: Today the DTH, tomorrow the world

No, not 'Russians'.

I picked up today's Daily Tar Heel to find, to my surprise, that my "yrar I'm an undergrad who doesn't like the new ticket policy" letter made the opinions page. (Incidentally, why does the DTH have to have one of the most atrocious methods of creating URLs of any non-financial website I've seen? Next you'll just see them putting the entire text of the article in the address bar.)

Naturally, of course, my cousin Luke had to one-up me by being the lead interview for an article on helmet research. Rock on, my man.

4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some one shot you down in the coments under neeth it their, though. Burrrrrrrrn.
:-p

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please bring it so i can see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was insulted by that for a minute or two, but then I realized it was the sports equivalent of a vegan getting mad at a vegetarian for being cruel to animals. Whatever.

-Brice, in the UL

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger F said...

i didn't know you had a cousin that went to UNC. interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home