Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Goldarnit

Blast. I just realized I left all my information on Kamakura back in my room. Without all of that, blogging my trip up would eventually devolve into "and then we went to this temple... and then we went to this shrine... and then we went to this other temple...". Literally.

I'll post three times tomorrow (probably before midnight, to boot, because I'll have to post from the computer lab during class breaks. We're going to be gone all afternoon) and get caught up just in time to move in with my new host family this weekend. To compensate, here's some More Various Pictures.

Random Shinjuku picture.

Hey, look, it's a Cingular ad!

Uh... it's Kamakura...

I can't even do a Vending Machine Special, because all my new pictures are stuck on my camera right now. I'll make up for those, too. So pretty much be ready Wednesday evening/Thursday morning for yet another torrent of... well, amphigory.

Also, if you're sort of ignoring most of what I write right now because it's just too much random junk at once, start checking back next week. I'll be posting at a more reasonable pace then.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Leslie Lemmons said...

You did karoke that's awesome! Glad to see you in a picture smiling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home