Friday, June 23, 2006

Sporadic updating schedule

Alright. The basic situation:

As of right now, I have Internet access from about 2-4 PM every Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Given that I'm trying to check all of my emails, &c. in this time period, it's sort of hard for me to maintain the schedule I'd ideally like to. I've taken to writing blog entries at home and then uploading them when I get access, but this first week has been so time-consuming I've had to cut into sleep (as in, after midnight) to make any headway at all. And I know there are people out there, myself included, who don't much care for that.

So anyway, how it's going to go from now on: I'm going to be without access for the rest of the weekend, compounded by the fact that I'm going to be spending half of it in lovely Kamakura. Ergo, I'm going to make two updates late Sunday night (Monday afternoon Tokyo time), and follow it up with two more Monday night. By then, I should be at the point where what I'm blogging is actually what happened to me since the previous post. In short, don't worry about checking this website until then--but please do make sure to after that.

To compensate, here's a random picture of Narita I don't think I'll be able to fit in anywhere else.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the address. I hope you're having more fun than you seem to be having in the only picture of yourself you put up. I will try to send you something from camp as your "online times" don't work with my days off except for the fourth of July week (where I have the entire week off).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home