Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Shh...

I said I would make two posts today, but I'm not going to have enough time to make two really long ones like I need so. So I'm going to cheat and make a links post! Here you are, proof that I'm still spending too much time online even in Japan:

Daily Tar Heel: 'New ticket plan unveiled'

As Darth Vader once said: No.

GQ: 'The Real Maverick'
I haven't even looked at this yet, but the fact that GQ did an article on Russ Feingold is just fantastic. Fabulous, maybe even.

UNC Student Congress Finance Committee: 2006-07
I seriously doubt anybody else but me will care in the slightest, but I just found out that Student Congress archives all of UNC's organizations' annual finance requests. Marvel at how Campus Crusade for Christ requested $42,000 and got less than a quarter of that, or take a look at how I completely managed to botch Carolina Academic Team's budget presentation.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, you totally flipped out once we left Student Congress!

You didn't botch it, you did pretty good!

:-D

And as for the new ticket distribution, yeah; Sara told me about that...it really really sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home