Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Breaking news

Because even if it was announced in the DTH on July 13th, it's still breaking to me.

Daily Tar Heel: "Memorial Hall to host Sufjan Stevens concert"

Well, that's something I didn't see coming. Does this mean that UNC is going to start bringing artists that aren't, you know, rappers I've never heard of, Australian country music singers and late-90s alternative one-hit wonders to campus? (No offense, of course... to Edwin McCain.)

I actually would enjoy getting tickets to this. Given the fact that I go to UNC, though, I think it would be more likely, and just as fun, to end up watching the ticket queue stretch (literally) across North Campus at eight in the morning.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LET'S CAMP OUTTTT!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home